“Good Customer Relations are our First Priority.”
- Computer hardware and peripherals, from PCs and network servers to printers, laptops, and the latest flat panel monitors.
- Fast and effective computer repairs that ensure you receive the most from your equipment.
- Computer maintenance contracts offering instantaneous network phone support, fast on-site service, free loaner equipment, and more.
- Network support that considers how your business works, providing efficiency, reliability, and peace of mind.
- Outsourced IT professionals that provide the qualified technicians and trainers you need to help with that special project.
Shiloh Service provides IT consulting and computer sales and service for small to medium sized businesses throughout the Pittsburgh region. For over 50 years, we’ve been your local outsourced IT Department. At Shiloh, we know Computer Problems and Solutions.
Our focus is to provide a knowledgeable, responsive IT department for small business. We know you need someone you can trust when it comes to computer purchases, delivery, and maintenance.
We are proud of our network support, computer repair services, and IT technical support. We go beyond the classic network, giving remote users the full power of their office work stations, anywhere they have access to an online computer.
"Our customers need someone they can trust when it comes to computer purchases, delivery, and maintenance."
Shiloh's Promises To:
- Give you a free solution recommendation
- Respond quickly to your request for a price quote
- Itemize quotations
- Stay in budget
- Provide a comprehensive one year on-site warranty
See how Shiloh serves companies just like yours.
Back in 1985, George Halula first joined his father, George Sr., in working at Shiloh Service, already a well-established company with a 14-year history in the pre-PC marketplace.
“It was an exciting time to work with Dad at Shiloh,” said George. “Personal Computers were just beginning to take over from the old keypunch and data card technologies. Since then, things have advanced so quickly that today’s average PC easily outguns a mainframe back then.”
Two years later, George’s brother Alan came aboard as a repair tech, and brother Gerry added his sales expertise to the team in 1991. These days Alan and Gerry are, respectively, Senior Field Technician and Regional Sales Manager.
As for George Halula, his position is that of President and Service Manager at Shiloh. George’s day-to-day responsibilities include oversight of Shiloh’s field service representatives, both at their Irwin and Cleveland offices. Good customer relations are George’s primary goal, as Shiloh prides itself in looking out for its customers and keeping their computer systems in tip-top shape.
Each year, it seems, is bringing challenges and opportunities every bit as exciting as when George Halula first came to work with his father at Shiloh and the dominance of the PC was only just beginning.
In 2023, we look forward to helping your business with all of its computer equipment, IT, and network support needs. Call us at 1-888-374-4564.